April 12 – 16, 2023
Wednesday to Saturday : from 10am to 7pm and Sunday : from 10am to 6pm
Standard fee: 10€
Pass 5 days : 30€
Under 16s / Students*: FREE
*on presentation of proof
Payment accepted: cash, bank card
Western hard standing area in the harbour
La Grande-Motte (Hérault),France
- A75 motorway from Paris and the centre of France
- A9 motorway from Lyon
Two dual carriageways (20 km each) link La Grande Motte to the A9 motorway:
- Lunel exit when arriving from the East or North
- Montpellier-Est exit when arriving from the West
- A61 motorway when arriving from Toulouse.
Bison Futé: Tél. 04 91 78 78 78 (Marseille)
Autoroutes informations: WebSite : www.autoroutes.fr
Montpellier-Méditerranée Airport is 10 kilometres away.
Daily flights from Paris on Air France.
Regular direct flights to Lyon, Clermont-Ferrand, Nantes,
Frankfurt Hahn, London Stansted, Oslo and Copenhagen plus
direct holiday flights to Funchal, Marrakech, Djerba, Monastir,
Valetta and Dubrovnik.
- Montpellier - Méditerranée Airport:
Tel (+33) (0) 467 20 85 00
- Website: www.montpellier.aeroport.com
- Nîmes - Arles - Camargue Airport (35 km):
Tel (+33) (0) 466 70 49 49
- Website: www.nimes-aeroport.fr
From the Airport, you will find a shuttle that will take you to the Place de France in Montpellier (Odysseum Shopping Center). When you get there, you have to take the bus n°606 and stop at the stop Grande Pyramide - Port, Grande Motte. (about 45min)
Daily services to and from all major cities, in particular the TGV high-speed train which arrives in
From the railway station take the tramway (line 1) to the station “Odysseum” where a regular
coach (line n°606) provides a return shuttle service to and from La Grande Motte (45 minutes).
- Montpellier TGV station: 21 km
- SNCF website: www.voyages-sncf.com
From the train station Saint Roch of Montpellier, you have to take the blue tram, line 1, and stop at Place de France, then take the bus # 606. And stop at the stop Grande Pyramide - Port, Grande Motte. (about 1h)
From the train station Sud de France of Montpellier, you have to take the bus n°606 and stop at the stop Grande Pyramide - Port, Grande Motte. (about 30min)
Regular year-round services
- Hérault Transport
Return trip: Montpellier - Carnon - La Grande Motte
Tel. (+33) (0) 467 06 03 67 Website with timetable : Herault Transport and look at number 606
- Bus du Pays de l'Or: From Pérols, Etang de l'Or stop, take line 4 to Grande Pyramide - La Grande Motte stop (45min)
- From Nîmes, at the bus station, take the C132 and get to the Port - La Grande Motte stop (1.60€ per ticket, 1h15 of travel)
RED AND WHITE
100% electric van and cars
JEAN MARC DARDALHON (English speaking)
To reserve, you can go here: http://www.redandwhite.fr
Or download the mobile app available on Applestore and Playstore
Or by phone: 07.71.69.50.08
You can manage your transport from Paris, Lyon, Montpellier and Marseille.
Fixed and final price indicated on booking, no waiting charges at train stations and airports, payment onboard via credit card or via application.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30am to 9pm
- Thursday: 8:30am to 9pm
- Friday: 8:30am to 9pm
- Saturday: 8:30am to 11pm
- Sunday: from 8:30am to 8pm