April 12 – 16, 2023
Wednesday to Saturday : from 10am to 7pm and Sunday : from 10am to 6pm
Standard fee: 10€
Pass 5 days : 30€
Under 16s / Students*: FREE
*on presentation of proof
Payment accepted: cash, bank card
Western hard standing area in the harbour
La Grande-Motte (Hérault),France
- A75 motorway from Paris and the centre of France
- A9 motorway from Lyon
Two dual carriageways (20 km each) link La Grande Motte to the A9 motorway:
- Lunel exit when arriving from the East or North
- Montpellier-Est exit when arriving from the West
- A61 motorway when arriving from Toulouse.
Bison Futé: Tél. 04 91 78 78 78 (Marseille)
Autoroutes informations: WebSite : www.autoroutes.fr
Montpellier-Méditerranée Airport is 10 kilometres away.
Daily flights from Paris on Air France.
Regular direct flights to Lyon, Clermont-Ferrand, Nantes,
Frankfurt Hahn, London Stansted, Oslo and Copenhagen plus
direct holiday flights to Funchal, Marrakech, Djerba, Monastir,
Valetta and Dubrovnik.
- Montpellier - Méditerranée Airport:
Tel (+33) (0) 467 20 85 00
- Website: www.montpellier.aeroport.com
- Nîmes - Arles - Camargue Airport (35 km):
Tel (+33) (0) 466 70 49 49
- Website: www.nimes-aeroport.fr
From the Airport, you will find a shuttle that will take you to the Place de France in Montpellier (Odysseum Shopping Center). When you get there, you have to take the bus n°606 and stop at the stop Grande Pyramide - Port, Grande Motte. (about 45min)
Daily services to and from all major cities, in particular the TGV high-speed train which arrives in
From the railway station take the tramway (line 1) to the station “Odysseum” where a regular
coach (line n°606) provides a return shuttle service to and from La Grande Motte (45 minutes).
- Montpellier TGV station: 21 km
- SNCF website: www.voyages-sncf.com
From the train station Saint Roch of Montpellier, you have to take the blue tram, line 1, and stop at Place de France, then take the bus # 606. And stop at the stop Grande Pyramide - Port, Grande Motte. (about 1h)
From the train station Sud de France of Montpellier, you have to take the bus n°606 and stop at the stop Grande Pyramide - Port, Grande Motte. (about 30min)
Regular year-round services
- Hérault Transport
Return trip: Montpellier - Carnon - La Grande Motte
Tel. (+33) (0) 467 06 03 67 Website with timetable : Herault Transport and look at number 606
- Bus du Pays de l'Or: From Pérols, Etang de l'Or stop, take line 4 to Grande Pyramide - La Grande Motte stop (45min)
- From Nîmes, at the bus station, take the C132 and get to the Port - La Grande Motte stop (1.60€ per ticket, 1h15 of travel)
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30am to 9pm
- Thursday: 8:30am to 9pm
- Friday: 8:30am to 9pm
- Saturday: 8:30am to 11pm
- Sunday: from 8:30am to 8pm